How to use:
– Make sure surfaces to be joined are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease.
– For optimum bonding, roughen smooth , glossy surfaces.
– Squeeze out equal amounts of Resin and Hardener
– Mix thoroughly and use within 5 minutes (if at 18-24 °C room temperature).
– Apply mix in both surfaces
– Assemble parts and hold together with clamps, tape, string or weight, etc. for at least 10-15 minutes.
– The newly bonded joint can be handled after 3 hours and attains its full strength after 8 hours.
– To avoid contamination always replace same color cap on same colors tube.
– Avoid skin and eye contacts. Wash hands with warm water and soap.
There are no reviews yet.