- A fire extinguishing spray that works immediately on touch to keep small fires from growing dangerously out of control
- Fire extinguishers require certain steps to be followed for effective results. Once mastered with practice, it becomes easy to operate and helps you stay composed in emergencies.
- Hold the extinguisher firmly with both hands. Your dominant hand should be near the neck, and the nozzle, and the other hand, should be at the base of the extinguisher.
- Spray directly at the base of the flames. If you see it reduced, continue spraying till it exhausts completely. If it doesn’t, contact your local fire emergency services.
- Do not expose it to direct sunlight, and make sure it is not exposed to temperatures above 50 degrees Celsius.